- +How does Vetliver forte help my pet?
Vetliver helps your pet’s liver cope more easily with the harmful things that get into it by the bloodstream. It stimulates glutathione in the liver as the most powerful antioxidant in the body. Moreover, it has an anti-inflammatory effect and reduces inflammation. It strengthens the walls of hepatocyte and stimulates protein synthesis, leading to faster liver recovery. It stimulates bile secretion and thus helps with digestion. The vitamin B complex helps in carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
- +How long should I administer Vetliver to my pet?
It is best to consult with your veterinarian, but the recommendation is to use it for a longer period of time.
- +Postoje li interakcije Vetliver forte sa drugim lekovima?
Nema poznatih negativnih interakcija Vetliver forte sa drugim lekovima ili drugim suplementima.
- +Are there any interactions of Vetliver forte with other medications?
There are no known negative interactions of Vetliver forte with other medications or other supplements.
- +Does the active substance in Vetliver forte have any side effects?
There are no known side effects associated with silybin in dogs and cats. It can only cause diarrhea if overdosed, due to the stimulation of bile secretion.
- +Should Vetliver forte be used in dog and cat poisoning with hepatotoxic poisons?
Of course, but as a supportive therapy. It acts quickly, in a short time reaches a high concentration in the liver and has a great therapeutic effect. For some types of natural poisoning, such as the poisonous mushroom (genus Amanita) and for xylitol poisoning, it is recommended to administer it at a dose of one capsule per five kg of the dog’s weight.